Jib Arm Model
FU-22TT (2-Wire,Track Type) FU-42TT (4-Wire,Track Type)
Standard type to meet diverse needs.
- A Wide Range of Models to Meet a Wide Range of Applications.
- The Jib Arm Model is for low- and medium-height buildings that do not have any overhead restriction. The jib arms can luffing to position precisely the work platform for safe and efficient maintenance.
- Four or two wire ropes are used on the work platform to enhance safety and stability when working on skyscraper.
- Change the length of the arm to meet special maintenance needs, such as working on set-back or overhanging areas.
- The Jib Arm Type is our most popular BMU(gondola). The enhanced safety of wire ropes make it the perfect choice for high and skyscraper.